Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vanessa Kachadurian on setting the Record Straight




Bennet is such a sore loser now he is trying to set the "record straight" on Vanessa Kachadurian after his blunder of lies and misleading people.
First of all I was not upset by the insurance company deciding to pay back a portion of Robin Sizemore's excessive legal fees. Although I don't believe Ms. Sizemore should have been partially reimbursed for her bad behavior and lying. It was the insurance company's way of saying screw off.

I wanted to go to court, but Robin and her Attorneys chickened out and took a small portion that barely paid their legal fees.
I told Robin on the way out of the mediation she fools no one, she didn't move on because she would lose and that she was done in Armenia with taking someone's children and trying to adopt them out. Like the Armenian girl that she tried to adopt to the Shepherds in Washington State. This little girl has a father. Robin would have sold that little girl out, away from her family, her country, her culture if the investigators in Armenia had not found her father.
This mediation didn't make it to summary judgment, only a "bail-out" for Bennet Kelley before he made a fool of himself in court.

Secondly, I did not "spend" the night in jail, I was there about 5 hours. posted bail which was refunded (after I played cards with the guards)
There is no police record, only an "Event" there is also an police event on Bennet Kelley for harassing me and my family - to the point he stole the Federal Court Seal and made an arse out of himself.

Lastly, there is NO JUDGMENT, no apology, or removal of anything on the Internet regarding his lunatic client. Because most of it is truthful and there was so many journalists that had written about corruption in Armenian Adoptions.
His client Robin Sizemore continues to hide from the truth with her little hired gun Bennet "Penis Talk" Kelly, he invents his own stories out of the truth.
Lastly, Bennet if you think I am "mentally disturbed" you should look in the mirror once. There are more than one attorney around that has seen the wrath of your poison pen. Like handsome Dan Balsam that you immaturely cyber squatted on his site by adding an "s".
Kelley also fails to mention that for over 15 months I represented myself as a Pro Se Defendant, then my insurance company stepped in.
I managed;
To get the Notice of Default set aside and
presented over 5 motions, including the faulty service that
was served on my parent's home instead of my home.
Kelly lets be honest here, you are pissed because your credibility is shot down.
I put up with you lying for over 4 months, slapping me in the face and kicking me in the stomach with your fake victory.
Until I decided to "set the record straight" because you see...I CAN there is no judgment or gag order on me. In fact, you had to sign a paper that stated "no guilt was placed upon Vanessa Kachadurian, now or ever"


You have no ethics, you had no case (except the poorly written complaint) with bad information about me and my background.

Hell Bennet, you couldn't even prounounce my name correctly in that pitiful deposition. Once again, you tried to get away with taping me, but we caught you on that one didn't we? Oh yes, Bennet I knew everything you would try to do, like thread the deposition on Utube, etc., But the truth is, you got nothing from that stupid deposition, except you shaking hands like some drug addict on crack.

Besides what do I care about the opinion of a less than successful Attorney that has to invent success stories about himself while continuing to straddle the ethical boundaries of law?
You are just pissed because you got your ass kicked by a pro se client and in the end could not do a dam thing for your client except write your stupid lying posts slanting on you and your baby selling client.

Go ahead and continue to threaten me with sanctions and other harassments online.
You are the "Serial Cyber Harrassing Lawyer". Not even a poster child because you are too dam ugly to make it as a celebrity.
Quit trying to perform for your client Robin Sizemore like you are really doing any good for her.
All those fake stories you are writing about Robin being selected as "most powerful woman in NC" are a joke. Or that Robin has some kind of medical tour with Kbyele?
Oh Please did you ask her how that one failed in the Republic of Georgia?

You can make up stories all you want for your Robin Sizemore, she is no innocent victim. She has victimized many families in Armenia- especially single parent families.

Too bad you cannot fight like a man, you always have to duck and hide behind your keyboard. You are not the King of the Internet and hardly anything except a fantasy wanna be writer for free rags like Huffington, and your own Internet Radio blog show that is hardly MSM.

Keep trying to invent a career for yourself while harming others, label them as you must but clearly you are no physician and should't claim to be able to diagnois people. You are always pretending to be something you aren't St. Izzy one day, and a physician the next. What about all your alias online? Your multitude of Facebook accounts (we lost count after 5)

You are so sick I believe you like all that attention that you thrust upon yourself.

Think about it asshole, you disparage me all over the place and put a protective order in place trying to provoke me. How well do you think that is going over?

Not well, you look even more like a horses ass. How many speaking engagements do you think you will get after you have attacked me, my family and my 81 year old parents?


READ MORE ABOUT BENNET KELLEY ATTEMPTING TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
or is that TRYING TO GO STRAIGHT?

http://open.salon.com/blog/vanessakachadurian/2012/03/24/bennet_kelley_attempts_to_set_the_record_straight

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Kachadurian, I salute you for not backing down from this attorney who gives our profession a bad name.

    Good Luck to you and your family against this self-loving ego manic liar.

    ReplyDelete